Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tired Tuesday

I didn't look at my book from last weeks' weigh in. I just didn't want to know. I was watching the scale and I wasn't to thrilled. Now granted, I had a huge loss the week prior so I could only expect a minor gain regardless of my efforts. I usually strongly encourage myself and others to know the facts and move on. I was in such a great mood that I didn't want to cloud my happiness. I'm working on not being so scale obsessed.

Have been working my arse out every day and loving it. Today's workout was a little weak. I must have been tired or didn't have enough protein as I really couldn't keep up with my usual pace. I was sweating buckets and felt like I was going no where.

I wonder what my body is trying to tell me.

I've been trying to look up the answer to this online but with no results. A few hours post-workout, my body temperature seems to drop and I get chills. I'd really like to find out why, but all of the information I've found online is suggesting that it's sweat related. The chills occur well after my workout, shower, and dinner. What makes me so cold? What can I do to avoid this?

I'm hoping blogland will have some answers :)

3 comments:

Girl of True Heart said...

Cutie, I fully believe but have no evidence for backup that this is happening because your body is re-metabolizing. The cold happens to me too. Expect it and be prepared for it with clothes, hot foods, tea, etc. I believe our bodies will adjust.

Natalia said...

Hmm I don't have an answer for that! Glad to hear that you are enjoying your workouts! :)

MizFit said...

huh.
Im perplexed as well but will see what I can uncover!