Monday, July 20, 2009

Almost out of the plateau

I was down 2.2 lbs at the last meeting. This is good news for me as I'm now .2 away from hitting 70 lbs. I was a bit disapointed that it was a mere .2 away, but better next week where I can know that I'm safely in and not just on the nose. I've been juggling the same numbers for months and I'm just fed up. The only person responsible for this is me and I've got to kick it up and get out of this funk. I keep losing and gaining the exact same lbs over and over. The longer I keep doing this, the longer I'm financially tied to WW and that much longer from goal.

Next week will be celebratory. IT'S ONNNN!!!!!

10 comments:

Tamzin said...

tis worth the wait I'm sure. :D Grats on being so close.

cdblueberry said...

You will get there next week! It seems so long away right now, but in the grand scheme of things a week is nothing :)

quickly weight loss diet said...

waiting to read more how it's going

Miz said...

it is on.

and you better BRING IT.

(uh, here's hoping you know the movie to which Im referring :))

Anonymous said...

hey girl, im interested to see how you are doing now, i really miss you and eventhough i have been on an hiatus I am still a lurker, plz check in so i know if you ever made your 70 pound mark! I am so proud of you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You are doing such an amazing job, yay!

Buy phentermine without Prescription said...

You are doing a good job guyz

RachelB said...

You have an AMAZING attitude that is bound to inspire a lot of people. Congrats!!

AstroNutrition said...

What's good about people striving towards their goal is a great attitude. Everyone should feel beautiful about themselves and never give up! Check out the Essential Weight Loss Handbook that I am reading on how to maintain a healthier and sexier life and body. Good day!

Schrockdipq said...

Oven-roasted or grilled vegetable recipe for summertime easy meals The kitchen should never be taken for granted. They stand behind their fireplace products as they have for over 65 years. A 50 pint dehumidifier means that the unit is capable of removing 50 pints of moisture from the air in a 24 hour period. If you are wondering what this appliance is and if it really works, let me educate you firstly on what it is.