Thursday, April 24, 2008

What does thin feel like?

Why is it that I always always think I've gained weight just before I step on the scale?

Why do I expect to feel different? Why is it that I always get the jitters and think "oh my Gosh, I've screwed myself over this week. I gained weight. I shouldn't have eaten that bread on Tuesday"?

The same thoughts run through my head every week, since I've started this journey.

I wonder if it will ever be different.

What is thin supposed to feel like?

4 comments:

blendergrl said...

Congratulations on your success so far.. I find thay blogging is just one more tool to help with this battle. Happy losing!

butterfly said...

Thank you so much for your note! I've been browsing your blog and feel like I'm reading a lot of my own words.

Congratulations to you on your loss so far!

I'll definitely be checking back to see how you're progressing. You have a wonderful way with words.

Again, congratulations to you!

Leesrza said...

Congratulations on your success so far.. I find thay blogging is just one more tool to help with this battle. Happy losing!

Leefbyo said...

Many reputable forklift truck suppliers will have specially trained sales professionals who can guide the potential buyer, providing a clear insight into the technical specifications of the forklifts, matching them with the specific requirement of the buyer. 4) Forklift in operation signs Forklifts will continue to be used by business all over the world and will continue to be an integral part of running a successful business and staying competitive in the increasingly international 21st century. For that reason, just before you operate a forklift, you ought to know the forklift safety. Purchasing a New Forklift Truck Vs Forklift Truck Refurbishment