Saturday, May 3, 2008

Back to Square One.. but it's a good thing

Todays' weigh in was a great success. Last weeks gain has been officially cancelled out. I lost 2.6 lbs this week, so I'm technically down .6 lbs. Yay!! Aunt Flo definitely played a role in last weeks gain, not to mention the "ginormous" loss the week before.

I had a one on one with my leader today, and we've set another goal to hit. My initial ten percent goal was 24 lbs. I'm going to aim for another 10%, so I've got 21 lbs to lose for my short term goal. We figured that based on my past performance, this should be achieved by September without question. I'm actually going to do whatever it takes to reach this by July 15. I figure that in the next 10.5 weeks I could achieve this. I'm totally up for the challenge. Hooray!!

I'm on a mission to try to lose about 2 lbs per week. I'm not going to question myself and say " can I do it?", I WILL DO IT.

If anyone has any suggestions for this, please drop me a line! I am determined to be able to wear a swim suit on the beach for my vacation. NO, I will not be wearing a bikini ( I don't want to offend anyone), but a tankini will be just fine. I don't want to be the one wearing shorts & a t-shirt. I'd actually like to go to a water park this summer. GD knows I've been avoiding those for the last decade.

The challenge begins!!!

No comments: