Monday, February 23, 2009

sickies

I'm off from work today. The tickle in my throat last night developed in to OMV (old man's voice). It hurts to breathe,cough,talk etc. My whole body is aching. Felt strange to call in sick. It's not something I ever do. Was hoping I could make it in to March without catching a winter cold. Ah well.

The scale is showing some freakishly alarming numbers. At least I'm not hungry! Today will be a day of tea and rest. Hopefully I'll be back in good enough shape tomorrow.

6 comments:

Girl of True Heart said...

Take that OMV and start leaving some sexy Kathleen Turner messages for men! LMAO! Seriously, don't knock the sickness weight loss. It all comes back when T.o.M. arrives! Feel better!

Karen said...

Feel better soon!!

Anonymous said...

feel better then ponder the numbers (though I must admit to liking your use of the word alarming...not so much in this context :) but its an underappreciated word)

Natalia said...

Sending healthy vibes your way! Feel better!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon!

jimpurdy1943@yahoo.com said...

Lyn, the well-known (heck, she's famous!) blogger at "Escape from Obesity," has been candid about her struggles recently.

Lyn has been an inspiration to thousands of dieters, and right now she needs a little encouragement. Drop by her blog at escapefromobesity.blogspot.com and give her some support.