Saturday, October 25, 2008

I've been Weighed, oh and Tagged!

This mornings' W.I has me down 1.8 lbs to 185. Yahoo! I'm starting to see the light. Within the next 2 weeks I'll be out of the 180's for sure. Yay! I haven't seen these #'s for about 10 yrs, and I'm only 25. I look at pictures of me in high school when I thought I was fat and I just want to go back in time and shake myself.

The lovely
Jordanna has tagged me. I will now list 6 Interesting things about myself (or at least I think are interesting if not quirky or odd). My "tag" victims will appear at the bottom & I best see this copied =)

1. Jordanna and I have something in common. We're both in finance. Oddly enough, I graduated with a degree in graphic design and somehow ended up in retirement planning.

2. I'm a restless sleeper. I envy those that sleep like the dead. Making my bed in the morning would be so much easier if I didn't have to put the sheets back on! I don't mind too much... activity points while in R.E.M? Ha!

3. My favorite condiment is ketchup. Always has been. I buy the family-sized tub & I live alone if that offers any insight. Heinz only though. You can't fool me. I can tell the difference just like Coke & Pepsi.

4. I'm half Polish/half Irish. Now with this mix-matched ethnic composition you'd assume that I have alcohol for blood and potatoes for eyes. Unfortunately I am allergic to sulfites and since many, many different types of alcohols contain sulfites, I break out in hives when I drink. A Pol that is allergic to Vodka? That is I. Do I ignore the symptoms? We'll leave that to another post.

5. I hate socks but am an avid shoe collector . If I could live in a world/climate where being bare foot was the norm I'd be set. In summer months I'm in flip flops 90 % of the time- it's the closest thing to being bare foot!

6. I am a neat freak. I'm comparable to Monica on Friends. OCD, anyone?

This was the best I could do for a lazy and rainy Saturday afternoon!

Who have I chosen to tag you ask?

1.
Amy
2.
Jen
3.
True Heart Girl
4.
Natalia
5.
Mandy31

Butterfly Out (Ha, Take that Seacrest
!)

7 comments:

Natalia said...

First off congrats on your weight loss! How exciting for you!

Thanks for tagging me, I already did 6 weird things about me, you can read it here http://nmburlesonweightloss.blogspot.com/2008/10/ive-been-tagged.html

I love reading everyone's interesting things! My husband loves Heinz ketchup too. Like you he cannot be fooled! :) Let me know if you ever want to come organize my house for me! Me a neat freak, not so much!

Have a great week! :)

carla said...

YOU CRACK ME UP (butterflyout) and make me smile (the loss).
HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY!

carla said...

YOU CRACK ME UP (butterflyout) and make me smile (the loss).
HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY!

Girl of True Heart said...

I did it, you silly!

Girl of True Heart said...

ppsst, do you want to let us know over at the spring training / valentine's day challenge how much you've lost since last monday? i'll add it to the dedicated post to the challenge. thanks!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the loss, I am a little behind on reading, so congrats, I love checking in with you, and you always make me smile!

:)

Jen said...

Thanks for tagging me - I will do it for my entry tomorrow!
Wow, Monica Gellar type eh? SO not me - I HATE cleaning!!! lol
You should come over some time (wink wink). lol
Great job on the loss!